Introducing Raadaa's Open Educational Resources and Open Research Repository
Open Education Resources (OER) are educational materials for teaching and learning that are available on a public domain. The nature of these open materials means that anyone can legally and freely copy, use, adapt and re-share them. OERs range from textbooks to curricula, syllabi, lecture notes, assignments, tests, projects, audio, video and animation.
Open Research Repositories (ORR) are OERs applicable to research institutes.
With Raadaa’s Open Education Resources (OER) and Open Research Repositories (ORR), researchers and institutions can;
- Create an OER platform in less than five minutes.
- Upload, store and publish their research with ease
- Gain global visibility, reviews and views on your research work.
- Collect and collate research works from individuals and departments
- Build citation information for organization research
- View citations downloads, reviews, readings, views on their research
- Digitize all hard copy papers in their depository.
Other Benefits of Raadaa OER and ORROur OER also provides
- Research Analytics
- Institutions or individuals can view citations, downloads, reviews, readings, views on their research
- Gain access to their organizational research outputs.
- Research Impacts
- Build citation information for their organization research
- Measure organizations impact factor
- Measure authors’ impact factor
- Measure research impact factor
- Expanded access to learning.
- Easy distribution widely and quick circulation with little or no cost.
- Supplementation of class materials.
- Enhancement of regular course content.
- Showcasing of innovation and talent.
- Continually improved resources