Els 240 Modern Comedy
In terms of sexuality, the women in this work are not object of sex like the women in Soyinka, the women here are so self-determined in the sense that they respected by this husbands, they are not weak like Sidi and Sadiku in Soyinka. So their husbands respects the facts that those women are their wives and treats them like one so there noting much to say about sexuality in Oscar wild. From this work by Oscar Wild, we can see the fact that no matter how a woman tries, she will still be submissive and will still be under the man.
The Presentation of Gender and Sexuality in Any Two Modern Comic Works
When you finish, follow this link to submit it to my online channel.
To submit, click the submit button and follow the process.
1. Remember to select "Gender or literature" category when submitting.
2. You must submit using your own Raadaa.com account (create your own Raadaa.com or login if you have created an account before and use it to submit the assignment not through another person's account).
3. You must use the assignment topic "The Presentation of Gender and Sexuality" as the title of the document when uploading online.
4. Submission Deadlin: 20th July 2017.
5. When you finish filling the online submission details, click "save" to submit.
Created 2 years ago by Onyeka Odoh
Share this channel